Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as The WebMarketing Group, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of 110 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 16 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 16 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take WMG’s existing enviable client base to the ‘next level’ as far as programmatic display advertising is concerned.
This role, sitting within the Paid Media team would be suitable for someone with 3+ years programmatic experience (minimum), and an all-rounder who could plan, execute, report and deliver outstanding results to clients. We are looking for someone who is organised and not afraid of a challenge as they will be the go-to person in the business for programmatic knowledge and support.
Duties will include but not limited to;
• Plan, build, execute and report on our client’s programmatic campaigns.
• Be responsible for delivering new service offerings and product developments within the Paid Media team.
• Perform daily and weekly campaign optimisation.
• Work alongside PPC, CRO, SEO Digital PR and creative teams to deliver a fully integrated strategy, encompassing multiple different elements.
• Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Support the marketing department to produce programmatic collateral across several formats.
• Performance assessment in relation to clients, teams, processes and company.
• Training, on-going monitoring and assessment of the training needs within the team (and further business) and help develop and deliver appropriate training programmes for teams and individuals.
• Products and processes
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
We are looking for someone who is driven, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. They will need to hit the ground running. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing team with ambitious plans for the future.
The ideal candidate:
• will have 3+ years’ experience in a programmatic display role gained from a search agency or in-house position
• will be organised, determined and persistent
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong client service ethos with ability to build lasting relationships
• will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind
• will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages; specifically Excel and PowerPoint is required.
source: PROLIFIC NORTH