Tracking a website’s rank is a critical part of SEO. SERPserp provides a powerful, automated tracking solution for you and your clients – free!
Rank Tracking from Anywhere
- SERPserp adapts to any device resolution including iPhones, Android devices, iPads and Tablets.
- View your website ranking on the go using any device at your deposal.
- Impress your clients with a beautiful, fully responsive layout.
- SERPserp provides accurate results using an average ranking from multiple regions.
- Track your results using a multitude of search engines including Google and Bing.
- All results are continuously updated behind the scenes.
Get started in minutes
- SERPserp is FREE
- Go from registration to your first campaign in minutes
- Constantly updated set of rich, enabling features.
What is SERP
A search engine results page (SERP) is the listing of results returned by a search engine in response to a keyword query. The results normally include a list of items with titles, a reference to the full version, and a short description showing where the keywords have matched content within the page. A SERP may refer to a single page of links returned, or to the set of all links returned for a search query.
SERPs of major search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing., may include different types of listings: contextual, algorithmic or organic search listings, as well as sponsored listings, images, maps, definitions, videos or suggested search refinements.
The major search engines visually differentiate specific content types, such as images, news, and blogs. Many content types have specialized SERP templates and visual enhancements on the main search result page.
There are basically three main components of SERP: the actual search query, organic SERP listings, and paid SERP listings.